Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Favourite activity

My first favourite activity was the sailing bit it was so cool it made me feel that I wanted to go ask my Dad if I go sale. My second favourite activity was how we could explore the beach it was so fun when I explore the beach with my family. My third favourite activity was how I can spend days exploring the cosmopolitan streets and bays of Auckland, but its main attraction is found beyond the city limits. Now my second to last favourite activity is how Auckland's rugged coastline with dramatic cliffs and that rolling down the hills is simply stunning. Last but not lest my last favourite activity is driving to the native rain forest of the Waitakere Ranges to enjoy a treetop walk and see more of New Zealand's unique flora and fauna. Thanks for reading this

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Oalii,

    You have chosen five really cool activities to do in and around Auckland city. Like you, I would love to learn how to sail. I have never tried it but it looks like a lot of fun!

    it also looks like it would be fun to go on a treetop walk through the Waitakere Ranges. I actually live quite close to the ranges and I spent quite a bit of time walking through the bush with my son, Aronui. He just turned seven and he's a huge fan of 'bush walking.' He likes to pretend that he's an explorer who is discovering a new place!

    Sadly, he isn't so keen on shopping so I don't often get to explore the cosmopolitan city streets when he's around. I used to take him shopping with me when he was a baby but now that he has grown up, he gets bored really quickly and doesn't want to be dragged from store to store. I can't really blame him!

    I hope that you will have the chance to come out west and explore the unique flora and fauna out our way. I also hope that you get to try sailing one day very soon!

    Keep up the great work with your blogging, Oalii. There is another full week of holidays left and plenty of activities still available for you to choose from. I'll check back again tomorrow to see if you've had time to post another blog for the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Cheers!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you inspiring me to do more things in this country thank you for telling your story with me.

      Oalii

      Delete