Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

What I'm Doing For My Christmas Morning

Today is an very exciting day because tomorrow is Christmas day that is why I wanted to blog about. I am so excited that I am going to stay up until its 12:00 and Say Merry Christmas to my sisters. And I can't wait until my secret Santa opens my Present and me to open what my secret Santa brought me. It also can't what until the big breakfast. We have been already cooking like  the Jelly, Pies, and much more. my nana said the she is going to wake up at 2:00 and start cooking Which I am going to help her with all that. AND YEAH THAT IS I WANTED TO TELL YOU.

CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT THIS


I Really do love CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Oalii,

    I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family. It sounds like you cook a lot of delicious food and spend lots of quality together with your nana, sisters and aunties. I hope that this year was no different!

    I spent the day with my family this year and we had a lovely time. I also spent quite a bit of time commenting on student blogs and reading all of the amazing work that was done over the summer break.

    I will look forward to coming into Pt England early in Term 1 to deliver the certificates and prizes to students who blogged over the break (including you!)

    See you very soon :)

    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete